The Sawyer DuraMax Oar Blade is a tough, outfitter proven whitewater blade. High pressure molded blade that utilizes a custom formulated fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for strength, flex, rebound and tenacious durability. Unequaled in long-term performance value.
- Composite whitewater oar blade
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Blade dimensions: 7" W x 30" L
- Average blade weight: 3 lbs
- TiteSet mount options: 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" diameter
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.