The LifeStraw personal water filter, a "Best Invention of the Year" (Time magazine) winner, and is ideal for drinking from rivers or lakes. At only 2 ounces, it is great for keeping in your PFD and drinking straight from the river. Or in your bugout bag for the zombie apocalypse. Just saying.
LifeStraw is the most advanced personal water filter available today. LifeStraw surpasses EPA guidelines for E. coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium oocysts, rigorous standards for water filtration.
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Removes 99.999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Contains no chemicals, no iodine or iodinized resin, no batteries, and no moving parts
- BPA free
- High flow rate
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No shelf life, can be stored indefinitely
For every LifeStraw® water filter sold, we provide a child in Africa with clean water for an entire school year.
LifeStraw is manufactured by Vestergaard Frandsen, which is a Switzerland-based company specializing in disease control products for developing countries. Their core business model is centered around corporate social responsibility, and they help countries reach their United Nations’ Millenium Development Goals with products designed to prevent vector- and water-borne diseases. LifeStraws are shipped throughout the world to countries in need including Haiti, Pakistan, and Africa.